Tuesday, May 10, 2016

It's my Birthday!

I just wanted to write on my birthday. The weather is near perfection and my life is just right..

Well, not nearly perfect.
I dont people need to know me, or as to how far people know me I am not sure this is in correction.




 I figure I should write everyday.

Dont you think you should stop.

Yeah, I have started building a new world.


I dont know but basically I think this is a little odd.

            I would have told Beyonce to stop talking to me a million times, but I couldnt.
I told her for a few months straight though. I stand buy the fact that she is a control freak, and I dont like to be spied on or watched... or talked to. Or woken up out of my sleep. Or having my eyes perverted at children for years.
How much conditioning does one person need.
I am not convinced about your reasoning. Sounds like a cover-up and a conspiracy to me.
I dont like being told what to do, especially when you or someone in this shit has tried to control me.

Get the fuck off me.

I dont like talking to these people most of the time.
or always.

You remember that mirror.
You're crazy.

Yeah, it was a crazy time in my life.


You over analyze.

I just had a conversation with myself.
(almost but not fully, thinking maybe.) This makes you a slow processor.
                                                          Thats what your subconscious said.
A chime of Beyonce.


I dont want to explain all that.


Unworking on Zika.


My head is being hit, maybe for not listening to what I have been told.

(doomsday approaches on the screen.)

I'm taking you through what it's like in my head for a while.

You deal with this.

How did you choose to protect this?


Tonight I wanted to choose a little me on you; with your permission.
you know what I am talking about babe.
yeaaahhhaa

love you from behind but I hate to see you go..
 
my mind went blank and i listened to the music.


Still listening.


These things are here, and the world is awoken to this. It's kinda a big deal. You should read Jehemia. The pot is this technology.


These things are very much alive in my life.

Eminem said "She's going to be the Bride of Christ."
Turing into a fit of yelling.
"She' the BrideofChirst... Do you know what that means?!!!!!??!"

Yeah something like that.
He said this with more vindication than that of what I knew, a depth of understanding that pretty much only comes from the underground.

Its cold down there.


I went to jail last year, and I think it was possibly the worst thing I have never wanted to do. They electronically burned hair off of me.

Becky with the good hair.

You know what. I was called Obama's Mistress, and I pretty much am laughing.
"that makes you psychotic."

Their names
"what if you dont remember that?"

Oh yeah, that was Nikki Manaj or someone projecting her voice through her songs.

A relapsing spoken reasoning and weight
An Image:
"why dont you explain that?"
My minds start to explain this so I write the first sentence.

"isnt that like a relapse?"

Yeah, thats true. Is this some sick game? Because I am thinking so at this point.

"this isnt irrational."

(thinking: self, person that made to relapse.)

I feel nauseated now, its 2:41 pm.
I think I was born at 2:10 pm, or 12 or something.


If a therapist looked at this I'd be over analyzed, but luckily you have to get to know me to know me.


Why would she take the money.
"you should have got up and told her that you were being traumatized."

Didnt she know?

What if they did this to them.
I am not sure...


Why didnt you write that: googling a word. Expressed in pictures of time.


It's my Birthday, maybe I should get dressed.

I didnt write the word down here because Beyonce was telling me what to say, and that's the reason for this entrapment and game-playing paranoia that just happened.

I come to think, does that mean it should have even been there from the beginning.

I dont know, but the Government is truly trying to blame this on me.
So before I have to cover my ass from being a potential player in this I really want to tell you they do NOT let people go. And I tried my best to do what is correct and right throughout all of this. I helped where I could and started ending horrible things that are happening in this world, that need to stop. With help from others.
I asked a lot to be left alone, and they complete put me under total control far too often. I mean my body at this point is being controlled, and my brainwaves are being over ridden. And a LOT of mind control and sever abuse.

























No comments:

Post a Comment