Monday, May 9, 2016

You must be able to work for yourself.
These things are  important,
I must do this all the time.
Fuck that shit.


So I guess I was tired and exhausted and withering away. I think literally, but I just decided to that I should do a few things in this up coming week.

Like to not be a terrorist and make anti-nuclear war devises.
Or Fix the Zika problem.
Or to not be The Internal and Now known external president of the Americas. I think I might be hated.

Also, I am being hit-

...but they say insatiable appetite for world freedom comes from destructive forces already, or so do all things.



They keep telling me to stop, and for this being a small percent holder in the presidency was crappy asfick.
That's just the way I feel right now.

You know why, I was only partially listened to. Or as advice of Grace.

No, but this year there were two internal Governnt parties here, and I graciously combined these.

And no good deed goes unpunished.



So I curbed the Ebola epidemic and Obama mismanaged the entire thing, because he's a he needs a lot of help, and by help I mean solitude and freedom. Because after all he is our sovereign leader, and I am his oppressor.

And that man is the oppressive.


Well, here goes a needle in a hay stack, they had this in a minute, as fact. I have Zika in an hour.


And tonight I will take you through how to question
( the guidance of a mockery. )

Only if jack be nimble and the joker is just for tricks.
 What does that mean to you? The next face and action was the joker's face.

The evil queen with two hearts points to the way of the image. and with the furry of her pinky finger the dream of my noble past, in rehtorical conditions, arrives again.


This will be the seen of today, and the freedom of tomorrow.


Here's a welcoming mat.

Here walk on this.



Water, or acrossed the grand canyon.

And me of course, walk all fucking over me. like a mat, but youre the queen and I am the role model.
Well done.


Maybe this is a fake snore or broken dream, but let me tell you. There is no truth in this justice you think of.


I'm kidding.
Or I dontknow and Iam following endless reason, or blindless reason. Two



To whom it may concern.

I dontknow how you do not know me.


For once if this was a resting point

<time lapse>

I litreally had a rest just now.


this does not help that I am not sure if everyone in my family is fine or not.
Or if this world is fine.


These are the things I hinder my though process to use,


 these are the reasons that I am working or not.


 but I kinda do not want war, but I feel as if everyone loves wars around me.


 And my action may provoke wars of the ages.

Or they have been going on for a long time.


There are some things I have not worked on.

   



 I think my justice will end the problems, or on the unfortunate tune that I have lost my will and I pass away, I predict two routes or one similarity. And the most likely to be is...
I cannot tell, because I will be dead, but I think it will be the time of bablon once again.

Or they will rest and they will thrive and most will die, and rich will become poor and yet srturdy.

there will be a new foutainof youth on the moon of the sun.

Well, anyways. who really knows. I know America is going to fall in 200 years, but we may not have to.

Someone in my head says 'Four'


rubbush.




What am I to do, the queen would fall with me as well o see a different day or she would hate the living hell out of me.


but who knows in the world of the mad...

I forgot like short term memory loss, but its the sweet kiss of mind literal control.


I pray for peace on earth, as do all the nations of this planet.

I am flying to space one day.

mark that in the books, but wait...

I like to build things, such as space crafts and things that move in general.
or stand still.



whatever, I am great at pretty much everything in the universe. I understand orient objects and production.


back to the orient.


Such as reason and production and cause.


Such as percussion and resistance.

such as curing zika.
 There are a few things that we can do tonight, one being simple inhibitors of the virus per placenta.

Or two being inhibiting growth of cell retention and distribution through.



 Well, there needs to be more money for Zika, and the recipients.

































No comments:

Post a Comment