Monday, March 14, 2016

Right, my mind moves on from traumatic experiences quicker than most because i have seen so mucn shit. Not even seen, but being a figural part in it. Like being raped with a child on top of me. I can feel these thing happen as i am watching them. Or having been hunted for the past 7 years straight.
And then being thrown into mind control and being severly desensitized by having most of my natural emotions turn completely off and being controled by people who do these types of heinous acts.

We are living in a time where there is a secret holocaust happening with innocent beings. All underground and above our heads.

Like, having to be forced to believe raping a person is a way for them to realize they are a sex offender.

Right, i will never allow myself to be treated like an object with second rate citizenship.

No one is going to agree with what is happening to me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment