Monday, March 14, 2016

Stiplitory action towards your abuse of one person, because that seems identical to reason?
I question the world sometimes, and their motives.
I've decided that I am never working for these people ever again. NO MATTER WHAT PROJECT IT IS. 
Also, this is not a popularity contest, and its been consistant throughout time that the mass majority has been perpetually inaccurate about abuse. So now that your responses are invalid, its none of my concern. Correct.
Sounds like a personal problem, maybe you should see a counseler for that.
Me, I can figure out stuff. I have seen far too much reliance on my personality report, and less understanding of me as a human being. I've been itemized and coded.
So, I am going to deal with this less and less until you people wake-up. Because it has become apparent that the world around me is going mad. So, i'll take myself out of this equation and let the rest work it's self out.
Can't blame me, because I always tell you my next step and provide fair warnings in my actions. Maybe, just maybe, thier the ones with the problems and your expectancy of me is unneeded and oftentimes overwhelming. Maybe you should just listen to me? Because it seems like you dont want me to work with how I have been treated so I wont anymore until I can graduate into stability.
With saying this, I am not going to be proving anymore source of income for anyone.
I am going on hiatus. Hope you understand why.

No comments:

Post a Comment