Friday, July 29, 2016

Today

I was thinking about how often I hear V2K. It's always. It's always the information of perverts being thrown at me.

Last night there was a huge issue over my body as my own and who owns me. I am fighting for my independence, and for as much as there is I am not liable for my traumatizers actions because I am not one of them.

Every time I try to do something independently I am blackmailed with other people's sexual abuse. It's like my action are the reason why these people do such cruel things. No, you are using me as an excuse to cause pain, and I am here to tell you that my nakedness is not impure and does not dictate your actions. I am not holding a gun to your face and telling you do something like you have been. You did these things way before me, you do them regardless of my voices contesting each horrific event, and if I fail you'll do them after me, too. These type of people enjoy torturing others, I dont. But I have been afflicted with this for so long, that I want out of the equation right now. From the petty to major, leave me alone for a minute. Dont start no stuff there wouldnt be no stuff.

I can't take it anymore. THIS IS TOO MUCH CONTROL FOR ME.

I am NOT liable for thier reaction to my normalcy, or anything really. I just wanted to sit down and write a book about my wisdom and experiences and move on with my life. THIS IS AMERICA!




It finally happened that my choice of reaction to thier abuse is the worse one for them. Me just saying "at this time, I need to focus on myself, be a 27 year old woman. I cannot control everything right now. I dont have it. I have two points of hope for myself. I wait it out and be patient in persecution, recuperate from all the abuse that I have gone through, it's not that I dont care but I dont have the strength to fight this right now. I dont have the apathy to play into your abuse. I cannot control you, and regardless of my actions you will continue to do what you will. So I am not going to feed your negativity, murders, child molestations, or whatever you say you must do to control the situation, I am going to do what I want regardless of your actions, too. Sorry I am too independent. Sorry I chose freedom. Sorry I am smarter and know I need to take a break. Sorry youre not allowed to work me into the ground."
Knowing that the ultimate outcome of my patient care plans is death (murder), I chose freedom. I am living my life day by day with goals that I want to achieve, and hopefully with me taking back time for myself and helping my body, mind, and spirit for a while, I will be stronger later.
I have told these people for well over a month now what I was about to do.
If you want to blame something on me maybe you should check the privacy. Maybe you should stay more private and not invade my personal space 24/7?


The Bible says it is THEM, I am going with "IT IS THEM" as well.


It came to me fighting with the Queen or at least her body double about privacy and she asked "what about when everyone has one of these?" Referring to this technology.

I said "After all this settles down and people get used to this technology and understanding it, they will only use it in a time of emergency. Like normal people. No one wants to sit there and monitor other people all the time unless you're a stalker."

Christopher chimes in "I said that." Referring to how later in existence after we're done away with all the OOO's and AHH's of this technology, and this becomes normalized, that people will use it in times of emergencies.

I am adding in as a form of communication as well. Like a telephone call.


Seriously. I am being threatened with people's execution over masturbation. But if I don't take time for my vagina it will become weak and I will be subjected to more pelvic inflammatory disease, to even possibly losing my ability to carry a child all together or having my cervix literally fall to the lower parts of my vaginal canal. Yes, it's that serious for me.
I am choosing to focus on my health.

Christopher just said "it might." Referring to my cervix falling to the lower part of my vagina.

I mean I have had serious sexual abuse. Woman die from the amount of sex abuse I have endure.

Give me my alone time, and stop trying to condemn my actions.

Masterbation is good for my vagina. I dont care how much I have been traumatized, I focus on it in the moment.
I am not perverted for this regardless of thier repercussions to my actions when I am helping prevent further health problems for me. I am not going to sacrifice myself over thier hate. I am going to take things slow, and learn to handle this day by day, but right now I know what  is best for me.

ISIS is going to kill people regardless of me. Okay.
The Queen is going to be evil and manipulative regardless of me. Okay.
She said that masterbation is impure. I dont think so, even with my level of trauma.
They are just mad that I wont sleep around, because according to my patient care plan that is my other option. But the person I do that with can chose patient care plans that hook us up to underground child prostitutes or kids like North West, and I'd rather not involve anyone else.
Plus, I dont want to go into my psychology about sexual intercourse with multiple people, but it hurts my heart. So I just avoid it all together.


Someone just said "You should abstain."
Then another male says "Not with all that we do to her vagina."

Yes, my vagina is important to me as she is part of my body.
They have told me twice in the last week that I have cancer all over my vagina, and the doctors wont disclose or treat me, so I have to take care of it at home.



9:29 pm

I wrote the previous text and then got in the shower quickly before I go for the evening and deal with all that I have to take care of. Some of this is picking up older stuff from my moms house and bring it to my new one, another is talking to a few people... ect.

But They said you should explain this a little better.

We had a discussion about my trauma report and all the isolated incidents of trauma that I have accounted in  last four years.

I said at this point with as much as I have gone through, I am less of a pervert for my masturbation, not a killer or murderer- I think God would side with me on that because I have done so many preventive measures to end this that I made a great mark. I still need to take care of my physical being.

Someone in the White house said "I said that, too."
Then It was quickly changed to "wrong."

I said "everything that is held against me, will be held against you."

If in this point, Hillary Clinton is not a child molesters, but a legalized something or other, but I was traumatized or brainwashed not to remember what she said just then. I think I wrote it early on. But it's a term that basically says some people are allowed to interact in pedophila with out being a naturalized pedophile for the good of our Government.
Although, we all know that these people on this list are naturalized pedophiles and as Hillary has stated  "we get too much enjoyment out of it." When asked to end peophial in the American Government.

They are making it seem that peophila and corruption is acceptable under certain cercumstances, but for a Woman of The Lord (me) an action notably condoned in manners of cultural adherences that could be used against a person, like sexually, or emotional conduct, ect.. As if I deserve no grace for myself.. is the worst thing. Anything I do do the worst thing.

I am having a hard time organizing my thoughts about this subject, that is why half the time on my blogger they are incomplete.

I need to sit down and make an outline for somethings and then write them down. I would have been able to write this efficiently if I was not under so much mind control, but my thoughts are often displaced and I loose pieces to puzzles at times.

So they are rearranging perspectives of abuse in this day and age. In order to hurt my reputation and condemn a person like me, and to make the public approve of thier sexual abuse.
With MIND CONTROL involved and the whole orchestration happening, these things may be a possibility.
Its like what is Good will become evil, and what is evil will become good. Woah unto them.
I am seeing the paradigm shift happening with me at the center.

Someone just says "you too. For not protecting these." Then the image of a few kids pop up in my mind.

I say "No, what good am I if I am dead?"
I am not going to be under control anymore. End of story.

What happened last night is I put my foot down about what they are doing to me. These kids, The queen threatened to murder them if I mastubated, and with all that I have been through I did not listen.

I was talking to someone else through v2k, and they said, "No, they were just mental images."
Indicating that it was not real. He said prior to that "I'd kill you for not protecting them if I wouldn't have done that same thing for unincome."  (yes, the government has changed the meaning of the english language drastically in order to control my life.) (further explanation is need, will do, check that.)

It scares me that someone would blame me for all of this. It does not seem rational.

I will tell you the complete story in my book about what happened, to the best of my ability, but I have stuff I need to go do tonight and take care of.



I need to stay with the Bible,and listen to the wisdom.

Time to grow my strength.



So I want to talk about















No comments:

Post a Comment