Friday, September 9, 2016

My grandma deserves the death sentience.




I am going to be very depressed for the next few days. Because what happened to me as a kid finally caught up.


I really want you to know that I was a million dollar child prostitute by the age of two.

A lot of my memories have be expelled and hidden from me.

I am so sad. No one loves me.



I don't know, but my grandma molested every child in a hundred mile radius of me growing up.

She's such a sick human being.

I was sold into demonic sexual abuse young. I didn't know this happened, well I do now.


I was a virgin prostitute.



I'm sorry. I don't want to help you.


I can leave you by saying the distortion of todays life is devastating, and I hope with all my heart you stand up against mind control.


My parents divorce was set up so us kids would be sold.


Everything in my life should have killed me.

I wish I was never born.












No comments:

Post a Comment