Sunday, March 13, 2016

Not incorrect.

This is kinda dumb.

Over all the shit you do... right? All the horrible things I do.
So, we have dark places inside, mostly because we are in the era of mind control and being demented, demoralised, used, and suppresses one by one, two by two.

But these things are not in the excuse of the day and age, because we are being dragged away, but meant for recompassing.

Coveting.
Leading... but are these thinhs not mine, because this is a grave injustice.  Our world isnt well.

Who cares.

Who even came up with this mind control anyways. Having to be controlled. You know what should be abolished. Pleasure care plans and their owners.

Who even behaves in that manner. I mean my God.

I do not believe I would have sex with thoes people.

The harlot, married one of the two spies.

Grave injustice, not with this against you.

7 times.

Well, you got yourself into this.

This could have been you.
Punishments and forgiveness.

Symbolic term.

@10:44 pm

Intensity or time.

Woa, no.

They raped and killed people around me, then told me I was the Brideofchrist and then worte music galore about me, and then i cured a lot of problems, and then they tried to destroy me.

So during that time I told them to stop all of this, and it got worse because the played games with me and my life. Like obama likes to take his victims and taunt them until they die. Pretty unique, huh.

Yeah, sever trials and everyone took the money over me.
It wasnt to help protect any of this. It was a naive response, but it was supposed  to happen.

So, let them.

- 10:46 pm.

You know why he said he did this "so he can be president and help the world."

Greed, and maliciousness.
Not using flattering words.

Didnt you just lie. Nope.
"People know I did."

How did this become like this?
Well, we know this is a lie.

Two wrongs dont make ot right.

Fear God and keep his commandment.
Give glory to him, for the hour of the on us.

Worship everyday to come and pray. I think all cities may need a church open 24/7 to pray in a temple.

And the Pope didnt listen to me. The pope had me raped. Multiple times.

I refuse to have my beliefs changed by the people who did cruel things to me and my person, i kinda say this feceshish but I'll be damned if you tell me about who I am after you fail to notice this is completely your fault, and subsenquincly It conflicts with my belief in the Lord.
Like i was taught not to rape people because of the love of God, and that makes these people wrong. Wronh for trying to frame me. Wrong for the mind control. Wrong for raping me. Wrong for writing lies about me to cover up what you did. Seriously, they are obviously at fault here. I dont know what else to tell you except all the grusem little details. And just because you need to know the harsh truth about this whole thing, I'm adding everything in here.
Like how just because they work for the Government you can get away with this!
Because i was raped too much to go after the people who were responsible. Why didnt you just bring the tapes of me being drug facilitated rapes to court and sentience them to justice so this wouldnt happen to anyone else? Why was I under a pleasure care plan as a child and as an adult? Why was I a legally recognized child prostitute? Why did you do this to me when i didnt need these things.
You said that i needed to learn that i was a pervert, and that i would have just ended up like them. Didnt i learn different prior to you perverting the fuxk out of me with this technology?

So you can rape the shit out of me in one of the worst mentally manipulative enbironments, sell me, pervert every portion of love i have in side of me, a d then blame me for everything you do. I asked to be left alone, and i deserve the right to live my life wirhout abuse of this excursily painful amount.

I dont know why this has to continue. I did a lot of good work for eveyone, and constantly you marked this as evil, and sacrificed over this. With hate and evil. I cured illnessness and was very well prepare to heal all physical sickness the best i could. Which would have been curing this generation. You took it for granted like it wasnt worth life! You disregarded my wished constantly. Look the fucjing ebola epidemic.

You sat there and suffercated me for an entire year! I would pass out! I have had a vernerial disease since for a long time and no one would treat me!

I was fully well prepeared to clean our entire environment. I could have knocked  out radio active sercinicites and ended polution! 
I wanted to bring levetation and harmonious energy so heal this planet.
And in stead i am being murdered in fron of you as a fuh cking human satanic sacrifice.
I was raped and forced to watch pedophilia while everyone watched me. I was raped by The President of the United States of America for goodness sakes.
He needs impeachment, now!
Obama said "i'd thought she'd like it."
He killed a four/six year old girl on top of me that night after he got done raping her.
He stuck a screw driver in her right lung until it collapsed.
And first offered her candy and icream.
She was a gift from Jerluselems President, Bejimine Neyahu.
They took images of me as a child and found a jewish child that looked like that picture and did that. They are sick. I would never condone this!
Then they told Maritz that this was my pedophilia treatment, and this was not real. All of this came out to be truth. Thats not even the beginning of this.

Not indecent.

Well, dont read too far into it, but this is literally the story of my life.

I would really cry over this.




No comments:

Post a Comment