Monday, March 14, 2016

So, instead of not working on Zika, I am going to present my abilities and ideas to to the college. I am under extreme mental and physical abuse 24/7 just about, and at this point it's not worth it to me to have be abused this much and then funnel more money back into the people who are hurting me. It's extremely counter productive for me.

So, I sat down and read some recent news articles about Zika and it still touched my heart. I would also like to work on brain stimuli for the microcephely infants and others with near conditions.
When I first decided that I was not going to fund Bill and Melinda Gates, I was stern in my decision making. I also refuse to work for Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Vladimir Putin.
I have been raped nightly because of these people and others. So to the oad of whats next I am going to try and cut my own path in this world. Again, but with a new approach.
I need an income fit for my abilities, and all I can do is try. I have to find a way out of the situation I have been forced in and help myself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment