Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Worst Horror Movie, Ever!

Today is one of thoes days I dont have a lot of apathy to care.

I might not help with ZIKA anymore. I might still. I DONT KNOW.

I'm writing on my phone, so excuse the grammar errors. I also might not go back over them.

This isnt attention seaking behavior by giving an all or nothing over Zika and helping others, I just feel that way today.. and maybe tomorrow, maybe forever. I need compensation honestly. And because of how Ebola was handled, I really dont want the Gates to benefit from my work. I kind of hate them, just a little.
They told me yesterday I was supposed to get paid eventually for all the work I have done. But they dont care about my wishes and desires in the mien time.
Also, i am supposed to rise up, send these people to prison, and seize everything they have made from what I desired and end oppression.  Like Putin's Billion Dollar Mansion. I was thinking about a school for it.
The Gates are the reason why I stop trusting Putin, besides him always sexualizing me. Putin said "Dont release that about him. You might need him one day."
I thought about the Bible and God's word saying to write everything you have seen and heard.
Anyways Bill Gates... hurt a young African boy very badly.
I'll leave it at that for now, but I didnt want to cover that up.
So that was the decline to Putin and mine's relationship.
He also made me fall in love with him through this technology, and it weirded me out. I call it "he put me in love spell."
Supposedly, I actually loved him for two days. Then I said this is very unnatual, amd split.
When he first started talking to me, one thing I could mutter was "keep this professional."
He later said "this is professional, we all have sex with each other."
That was before I knew he was a pedophile, but most of are.

No comments:

Post a Comment