Friday, March 11, 2016

Bodily Adsorption of Nutrition and The Power of the Mind

While making cranberry ginger tea this afternoon a thought crossed my mind. Is it possible that if you are aware of the nutritional factors of what you eat, does the body actually adhere to the nutritional complex more efficiently through the brain training our cellular complexity to realize. After all we have trillions of little nucleus's all compact together, and I believe all speaking to each other. Like a little brains working in harmony.
As to say I know and taste such and such vitamin or mineral in a food, do my cells know thus such vitamin or mineral better  when I am aware of them mentally and through senses?
I know a cell cant act out of it's allowances. It cant absorb a mineral or vitamin greater than what it can hold, but does it understand them better when we think about the small portions of our food that make up a whole piece? Do our cells gravitate towards what we know? 

I will do some research, and conclude this later in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment