Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Hi, I'm Becky With The Good Hair.

I have had just about the most stressful week, ever. ever. ever.

But, as private and embarrassing as this is, I was FINALLY DIAGNOSED with P.I.D.  

I dont really know why I believe this is an embarrassment anymore. I am/was human trafficked by our Government, and with that comes more than just the average degrading of humanity. It's a severity that one does not want to touch, like no medical treatment. No diagnosis. Like being sterilized.... and the list goes on.

Now, that I have been diagnosed, I just heard that they also treated me for Syphilis as well, but no they did not tell me, and no I am not sure if this is a lie or not, but probably true.

I hate this, that I should be forced to be controlled and submit into a image of perfection formed by evil humans.

Like when I am having major moment and need alone time but cant, but have to vent, then if I say one wrong thing I am traumatized and tapped to remind me... whatever it means at that time.
Angelina Jolie did that to me today, because I said I didn't want to work on this crap anymore, and basically in that moment I didn't care what happened to little Jesus, or Elephant Boy, or the rest of the kids. I do, I always will, and hope to see them in Heaven one day personally, and to help them be away from abuse in their life, but my God GIVE ME A BREAK. I have a whole bunch of serious disturbed people invading every aspect of my daily life. Including my mind, body, and spirit. Who I talk to, what I say, how much money I can have at any given time, when I use the restroom... Down to how I breath. OKAY. I am not myself anymore.


Why is money more important than these people?
Why do I feel it is best to stop working?

I will forever tell them, if you dont let me win, and aide me on the way up there, or like the Bible says: if you let me die. There will be little green men that will come down and rule over you, and yes, they are God Blessed too. I am sure you'd rather have me.
Because some of you will have NO FREE WILL.
And they will liberate for God.
Because we are not as advanced as them. I might be, and can understand them, but we are NOT.

So it's best to Hearken what I say.

I am mad about our Animal Kingdom, and how it's been neglected. I am MAD about how you have taken care of Mother Earth. I am Mad about all of this abuse. I am saddened about the children. I am saddened about my reality, okay. Very sad, very sad. I want my children.

I am loosing compassion and my will to fight. Even for my life some days.

Everyone in Metro Detroit, and practically in America knows about my story. Maybe not in whole, but most.

Using an infant as a thing to rape is never condoned.

Making Charlotte...
The Princess, I have not even talked about Charlotte...

Seeing as how this technology is hooked up to me, I knew personally when... went into labor.
It was a few weeks before Charlotte was said to have been BORN. She wasnt born on the date they tell us, she was born a while before. (it's been a little while, I forget the actual date) I has to sit there and watch and this baby was raped and passed around by the Obama's, The Clinton's, and the Brittian's Royal's. They all raped her. That is why when she came out to be shown to the press, she was under medication(sleeping) and you could see the stress wrinkles and signs of skin stress on her.
After I said that The Queen of England yells out "No more pictures of her."
Seeing as how The Kardashians are wrapped up in this too, that is also why Saint wasnt shown to the world, because it was on his sick and twisted Patient Care Plan to not show the signs of abuse through picture. That is also why this infant has a slightly larger forehead, because that is a sign of brain development in infancy through extreme abuse. They do the same thing to all of these kids.
Saint also had to be bathed in his dead mother's urine. Right, because Kanye forced Kim to have him removed while alive and placed into a prostitute. And while she carried him she was forced to be raped until his birth, then they killed her.
This happened the night that the Mayweather fight was going on in LasVegas and EVERYONE, I MEAN EVERYONE was there except Kim and Kanye. She, Kim got slipped Date Rape Drugs and was raped by a Catholic Priest and then had Saint forcefully removed from her body. I heard he was a twin. They did this to change his birthdate. Also, she was forced to do a lot while pregnant. That night Kanye took a sledge hammer to a blond headed woman, petite. I am guess who was a prostitute, and scalped her too. I sat there and watched the whole thing. He was under serious mind control.
"that explained why he wasnt allowed to make money, like her."
"like who?"
"North."
You can see it on him/them the next day at the Met Gala. That is why Kim put extra stress on being here with her HUSBAND.
Husband and Wife is another terminology for pimp and hoe.

So, because I think this is urgent and I realize how horrible my writing is here, I will go into in further but not full detail.

The next day was the Met GALA.
Rihanna placed the duct tape over Mayweather's mouth. (award show) I am constantly told to shut up.

I am being told to shut up all the time.

"through the looking glass." was the theme for the Met Gala.
Hence this technology and my story, because all the stars will fall in Revelations. But it's started and this technology and mind control prove prophecy.
This year it was something about Science. Because of me, of course.
People made many suggestions and hints towards my story at both Met Gala's.

This is during the time that Evil Obama went around and forced everyone to join "the Family" and choose him over Oppression because he cant handle rejection.  Like if you go back and look at video he says refers to "the Family" A LOT.
I am also the reason the Government got shut down. Because I wanted so bad to work, but The Barzaghi's are considered an Untouchable. So was my family.


So that night Kim's family tried to wake her up through this technology. Rob sat there and yelled "Kimberly, Kimberly, wake-up! Wake-up!"
He was crying and torn apart.

The next day Kim's Mom advised her to divorce Kanye, but Obama wont let her do that because it's part of Government Prostitution.
(there's a lot more to this all, i'm tryng my best to recount things.)

Saint is raped my ISIS, the ones I mention previously- so is North.


Look at the pictures of Met Gala, it's obvious Kanye killed someone the night before.


Charlotte is allowed minimal human interaction and wasnt allowed to move and walk up until the newest pictures of her were released because of the trauma she endured.
She is only allowed to be spoken to and interacted with through this technology because the Queen said she wants her to be advanced.
(will explain fully in book)


Beyonce's Elevator fight was over this.

I am called Becky because of my falatio reputation. I was a child prostitute, and learned it. Then in California I got that reputation because people viewed me through this technology and the streets talk. A LOT. I was called "Becky."
It's a long story for me.


This is why A LOT of People left their Government Job that year, and people came out in the press saying Obama was going to start the Apocolypse. He's a horrible president, and he has a lot of back handed money tied up in corruption and ISIS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment