Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Long and exhausting...

So, my life is being broadcast all over the world without my permission under the expression that I am a serious sex offend and I quote Hillary Clinton "need to be controlled."

Why didn't you just bring this to court, then?

It was over mind control and a tissue. Guess what she said. "She'll win."
Yeah, because I didn't sexually assault anyone, nor have I.  Smart one.

In the beginning of this whole issue, Obama shut down the Government and is now illegally paying off just about everyone, and placing us in major debt and in my opinion causing bankruptcy for America in the future. I am not sure that is going to work, but for all the people that have knowledge of what has not only happened to me, but to all the other victims I mention on here and what they have witnessed through this technology and the horrors of these event, and chooses to protect them, need to be held accountable.
They need to be brought to court and placed onto a sex offender's docket. Obama Administration should not be able to get away with this. Hillary Clinton should not be able to continue these horrors.

America's privacy is being violated and we are being spied on constantly because Obama decided to change a few internal laws.

The people that have raped or aided and abided my rapes need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Especially if I am not the only one.

This technology needs to be criminalized. People need to be able to think freely with out subliminal processing.


I cant tell you how much my heart is in pain. I dont think I can relay this to the public through typing.


I sit here and every day have all of my personal and private thoughts broadcast to everyone I come in contact with. Nothing is sacred anymore, especially for me.

I am traumatized, raped, prostituted, violated, annoyed, irritated, changed everyday. Nothing I do or dont do, past or present, will or would have changed this.

I have been forced into situations because the government thinks its a great idea to control the situation by violating peoples physic with abuse and cooarsing them with a source of income. Most of the time the income involved raping me, or at the very least speaking poorly on me.
It's EVERYONE.

I should sue. Honestly, but because of this technology and the threat of the government towards it's people I cant find a lawyer to take me case.

I yelled today at a few people... Because part of my trauma is that everyone around me is allowed to forcefully control my actions and thoughts through mind control.

I am threatened with violent acts of rape constantly. I live in Detroit. Murder Capitol of the world. I am threatened with violent acts of rape every time I voice my opinion. Like being choked, or fisted. A few days ago it was a dead caucus roadkill of a rabbit. I am sure that happened to me.

They knock me out, and deny oxygen to my brain until I pass out. I cant fight it off. I've tried a lot. I cant seek help like a normal person.

Everyone around me, pretty much forced date rape drugs onto me. From them putting it in food at the grocery store, or stalking me and poisoning my food when I leave it in my car. Seriously. I am put on a no treatment list so no date rape drug are able to show up on external results, or they change the results with this technology, to the police having to listen to the president, and I have no protection.
I mean they are paying people $100,000+ each dependent on their part in the operation to destroy me, violate me, rape me, humiliate me, hurt me... the list goes on.

That is our TAX PAYERS MONEY!
Besides the fact that this technology costs $8,000 a minute with some programs to run. It has a VERY high amount of energy consumption.

They paid off all my friends. My family.

I dont have anyone.

No one is allowed to talk to me like a normal person.  Not that they ever did.


No comments:

Post a Comment