Saturday, May 14, 2016

Yesterday.

I kinda hate this, but before I quit the whole thing (because I am having one of those days) I think I should write to you all about the horrors of what I have seen the people around me do. Not just to me, but to others.

Well, lets start off with the children.

This is not an easy story to tell, and it's true like all of my life is true.


So I wake up to someone saying "she forgot about this."
When they said forgot it means I have been mind erased, but this image was shown to me while I was an unconscious or partially conscious state of mind.

I remember a woman saying "You should see what happens while you're asleep" This was some time last year while I was going through some of the worst trauma I had.

The kids.

Honestly that's all I want to say. Is the kids.

It's one of the more horrific things I have seen in my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment