Saturday, May 14, 2016

This is the believing.

This actually happened.


A classroom, and speaking about the government. "This is what our Government does." Says the teacher.


This actually happened.


Once she knows what she is looking at she can pretty much get it done instantaneously.



Better learn to speak like him.
To say that this is odd.


Muhammad loved/loves God.


So, I told King Salmon to stop talking to me and to leave me alone.
...because I lost a friend and he does not see the possibilities of me working out anymore.

"Basically."  He nods and says.


Well, then you were never a friend.

Onward, also.. he does not really want to stop watching me because I'm Grace, and pretty much there is a great deal of entanglement going on with international relations right now, but I would like to take this time out to thank him for helping make the possibility of leaving horrible things behind.

Quite honestly, I love and hate people with a lot of passion.

So.. if your purpose was not have this come to the front of the world's recognition but to ruin me, I also want to say I am remorseful of the things I have witnessed.



"Believe it, then you testify."
The angels sing.

And onward, I hope that the human suffering on Earth ceases to continue.
Especially things that go bump in the night.
(Prince George has helped me spell 'ceases' with his mother.)

I understand how these things have came to exsitance, and what has been here will always be here until here is nowhere to be found.
That's just not functionally right.



Who knows. If the world of tomorrow is this decrepit, at least we talk about Aliens coming to Earth.


So he says that this will only work if Aliens come to Earth now.
He's being serious.
I am too.



So when you sit and imagine what a new world would be like, you ask about the population of reason and value. I imagine leaving Earth and visiting another planet with other life forms more than cyrptoplasma and fary dust.  

A place where you can meet the Eros intelligence of today, with shrinking and magnitudes, isolation and rebounds, circumferences and percussion, relations of exsistance.



This is what I decided to pick on youtube. 
I also laugh almost every time I look into my reflection. 


And this one. 



Well this is a public execution in the 21st century.


but... You need me. Pretty much.  


That's what my work got me, some beautiful music. 



God as my witness, stop what I finished. 





And this one. 
Because well.. I'm a marques diamond and I want my stone. 




This takes me back to a place that I love. 
This too. 





This is kind of what its like to sit in my mind sometimes. 
It's a great work. 



My name's blurry face and I care what you think. 
"not anymore." 

But yeah, because now were stressed out. 


No, seriously. He's forcing half the entertainment population to have babies to be sold into child prostitution and the works. 
That's why everyone is having babies! It's not just in to water. 




Because on the other side its a little different. This was in a time of my life that I am loosing my joy.



Yes, I got a shout out! "Grace from the Bay!" 
I graduated high school in the Bay. 
And I'm cool like that. 
You can call me O.G. 

It's my world, I does what I mean too. I mean it. Just know I mean it. 
And if I ever said I'm getting I mean it. And Oh Lord, Oh Lord know I mean it. 
If I said it, just know I mean it. 

Solo ride until I die, because I got me for life. And just as far as I can see I just need privacy.  
I just need to be alone. 
and yes, If time is money I need a loan. 


And yes, because I am a scientist I can work from home. 
And yes, Imma get you fired. 


I love to dance. Actually. 
In 70 year there will be world peace. Maybe sooner. 
I started this at 23. 
Yes, through this technology I am thinking out loud. 
all. the. time. 

What's going on in that beautiful mind?
I can barely remember myself. 
Perfect imperfections. 


This was about me being forced into human trafficking. 
You'll love me when I can be a free bird again. 

Understand why- everything you touch only dies. I hope I touch evil. 


Now, because I love the universe we can travel to new places. Literally and we can end corruption of money and other things. 


About love with God. 
And how I dont want him to leave. 
He's my strength. 


I have said this a million and one times. "Don't believe me just watch." 
And yes, Ghetto masterpieces. 
Make a dragon wanna retire. 



Dont be the silence. 


I actually love this song. 
And this is the race to greatness. 
 This was before the head wrap. 
I had some issues. 
I never made love. 
Thanks. 

I heard she keeps her promises and she aint never gonna turn on you. 
Turn on the lights. 


  Say it! 
Yesh. 

Yes, Well this is a chronicle. And when they drain you of your energy it horrible.  

And your prophet will profit. 
Imma give them heaven on Earth. 
You get what you give. 

I get along with the voices in my head. 





No comments:

Post a Comment