Thursday, May 19, 2016

National Issue.

So I wake-up this morning and I really feel at loss for hope. I feel like the great civil uprising and demand to end the horrors I have been speaking about are never going to happen.
Maybe it's because a piece of me is lost and no one cares about me. I found out that they made children with my ovums. Presidents and royalty entered my children, or half of me into underground sex arenas with some of the sickest things.

No one is listening to me. I am PLEADING AND PLEADING, and begging.

I hate when I am told to join a group or that my topics are too sensitive for the public. This is a modern day holocaust and we the people are allowing these things to continue in our Country, first. Because with our Constitution and election we have the power to investigate. We can get this accomplished here and now. In 2016.  This is very much a national issue. And it needs to end now!

I am personally invested in this. I think that changes things for me and how I look at this. I have lived these things, seen these things, been with these things, feel these things, and have come to a resonating reality of what it's like to know this every single day.

This morning I wake-up and King Salmon (Saudi Arabia) flashes an image of a baby boy.

He says "we made him this way."
Then he continues and says "The Muslim world will never accept this."

He, this baby boy, for who I do not know who he belongs to, but something is pointing in the direction of me.

Right now they show me the image of his mouth again, and "yours" is pointed to and circled.

So, I will tell you what they did to him.
First, they made is mouth into a vagina.

When he was laying down wall I could see was an open circle with the marks of constructed flesh traveling down his throat.
If you have ever seen a vagina stretch out and have seen the inside of the actual vaginal canal and walls, that's what it looked like.

At that moment that I saw him. "I said I have seen this before, right?"

I was told yes.

I asked what do you do, does he have to live his entire life like this.
 I was thinking, I want to take him home.
I said "we are going to have to set up and orphanage."
That was before I realized that he was half me.

Someone says to the left of me "You get him plastic surgery."
I didn't think of that because of how startled I was by his appearance, and I just didn't know what to do.
Plastic surgery seemed to bring me to content, to think that possibly after all this little soul has been through he could live a healthy and normal life.

Saudi Arabia told me "I killed him last night."
Then a gun to the infants head was shown.

In my mind the image of him being decapitated payed a few times.
That's when they showed me the image of him being shot.

This is the mind control I am under.
A form of physios that I dont want to explain right now.

So, within minutes, I was told you have 44.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment