Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The Children at the Water Park

Not only my own personal story and what I am dealing with but a national issue of the abuse of power our Government is inflicting onto it's citizens.

I love our government, dont get me wrong. I am very well aware that if my life occurred in a different region of this world I would have had a higher possibility of being assassinated or worse. In stead I am stuck in the middle of a virtual reality war, and right now I think I need to finish what has circume to exsistance.
I love the amount of liberty that these states hold, and the ability, even if small, to achieve things here.


I have been obliterated with obscenities day after day. With the smallest of mental thinkers doing the thinking. The vast escape from information in truth and found through control and constructed presentation has been a daily mind game for me. Who am I to say that our universe is larger than out human understanding? Whom am I to say that the mental science I am subjected to is still, even now, experimental?


This is a ferocious distortion of truth justified through deviant actions, and it's condoned and allowed to continue.
I find these things hardening even my heart.


To watch and be aware of the things that have happened to me is hard. It's hard on my body, mind, and spirit. My relationship with God is farther away today than I have ever been, and my footing is slowly slipping because I feel like giving up, over and over again.

I have watched mind control ruin people, destroy communities, change people's directive, kill innocent beings, bring war, destroy health, and practically pull me to pieces. I am a strong woman, I always have been. I am intelligent, I think with the heart, I am practical, and passionate.


On this blog I dont think I convey the authenticity of my feelings and emotional construction through it all. The grave pain sometimes does not catch up with me anymore.
The sorrow that I have seen and been through is something words cannot express for me at times. It's harsh.



I wrote a little about "The Children." I will continue this today.
I literally wanted to take all of them home with me. I pray that their souls are safe in the Kingdom of Heaven.

It has been since I last posted on here about them... Everyday I have listened to other men saying "I love them."
Or "I didn't unlove them."

For this means that these men laid with these children intimately.

Some would flash a picture of an infant along with saying "I love them". Meaning they raped them then, too.

With mind control, it's like telepathy. You know when you are around a person and you intuitively know what they are thinking or feeling.  Through this technology you speak fluent intuition. It's reads your thoughts and brain waves, so yeah.
So, in different words and ways you are told and expressed things.

You can see the manipulation of a person that refers to raping an infant as "Love."  I have been in parallel of this for a while. Manipulation from them.

These kids were told that they were going to a water park that day.
I want to say there were seven of them or so, but the image of them standing together is a fog to me now, and I can only piece together a few distinct details about them all.
I tried in the time frame that was offered for me to see them to remember a little bit personal about each one.

The nights following me viewing this all I dreamed about was murder. I murdered this time, somehow without being about the person. I ran through the woods and covered up the body so that no would see.
I tried to cross a flooded river who was half way raging and half way calm.
People I knew were there too, and florist, and old relics from my youth like a broken gate, and Lilly pads. My mom was in that dream, too.
My uncle, too.
A horse ride in the wood, and finding a dead young boy. Maybe 13/14 or so. I hid him next to an old log so no one would see him and ran back and forth through the woods to find him again.

These kids.
I dont know where to start and I guess I should give you all I know about each one.
 Well, they all had their eyes removed. Probably on the same day. They still had stitches on their eyes lids, still slightly red.

A woman says "this little one just sat down. He knew he was going to die."

They were placed in front of me, all huddled together. All of different ages raging from 2-15 years of age.










No comments:

Post a Comment