Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Health Issues.

So, I woke up today looking slightly more like I have microcephely. Every day just about I am under body modifications. I hate this. I have had just about everything on my body morphed at one point or another.
I am tired, and exhausted almost always.
Everyone that comes into my life or I meet accepts the money and puts me in mind control. I am a sick social experiment by our Government at this point.

Yesterday, I was told by Obama that he has two babies with my eggs.
Both boys, because they were not allowed to have girls.

 He said he was one of the most requested infants he has.
Well, He said that one is very smart. Smarter than both of us.
And "good looking."
He also said that he already knows his ABC's.

They say it make me a pedophile if I would want them back. (unless I confess my love for "him".)
In my head two images were shown one of Obama and one of a baby laying on his back very briefly. I told the baby I love him.

Then later yesterday evening, someone yells out "Obama is making the memory of him mother Grace's breath."
So every time he thinks of a "mom" he will think of my breath.

Michelle Obama shows her face and says "I'm his mommy." and the words 'I'm mommy" is shown to me visually.
They put me in mind control to feel irate.
I was kinda mad.
And then I cried a little.

While I was in Kirksville Missouri. (there's a long history and back-up there.)
I had what I thought was one egg removed from my body through secret government technology.
I sat there and watched them. I could feel this happening. Tugging and pulling and removal of an ovum.

The next week after that I was placed under sterilization.
This week, or this month, I have no cycle. Maybe I'm pregnant. I havent had one baby that my cycle has not stop with, and all have ended abruptly with a miscarriage. I have been forced to have miscarriages with this technology.

I have cervical cancer that you can visibly see. The government sat down and infected me with it. Like they did with Zika to the babies.

Each time I have gone to the doctor I am denied health care.
I feel like I am dying everyday.

Two doctors literally told me "A woman cannot see her cervix."
It's on my internal patient care plan to be forced to have a hysterectomy.
(developed by "natural causes.")


I have been denied treatment for Every Vaginal Health Issue. I have had to treat myself at home for the things that have happened to me. I'm a rape victim, you could imagine what has happened to me.
I am supposed to only receive treatment for mental health associated conditions.
Or for that to be a main treatment only for me.
Something like that.


I have been fighting off PID for two years, maybe longer.

I cannot get a lawyer to support me.
Or I havent found one that does not want to accept the income to destroy me.
Literally destroy me.

This is all government mandated to happen to me.









No comments:

Post a Comment