Friday, May 27, 2016

Today's life

So, I have decided to write today, Although I wasn't really going to.

I told about everyone off today.
The people at the cell store.
People walking down the street...
People eating food...



I did hear as someone driving by say "They havent paid some of us. They only gave him $200. (a picture of someone I stayed at there house passed in my head) If they dont pay us, we are going to riot..." Then he added in extra emphasis to get payed, "In your honor!"
I didnt think it was such a bad idea, except I would do a peaceful protest instead of rioting. PEACEFUL MARCH ONLY, PLEASE!
They said a little bit after that "They are going to pay them today."
I figure once everyone is paid off it will be a systematic out pour of protesting. The idea is to pay everyone off until I eventually give up and commit suicide or am killed, but who knows if that is going to happen. I am an opponent for suicide, so that's not happening.

Christopher said "They will kill you for this- Detroit." His hand doing the money symbol with his hand.


A cop said "You're not a pedophile... You'd be doing things like them. IT'S OBVIOUS." Then 'OBVIOUS' was circled and shown.
Someone said a few minutes ago, "that cop really changed the perception for some people."

It was kinda funny, because after blowing up on the cell phone employees while I was attempting to get my camera fixed, I drove off and found a private area for a little bit and talked about the conspiracy only through this technology to the other end, no real life peoples. When I drove off, someone says "where was Grace? Where is Grace at?"
I kinda chuckled, seeing as how this is on everyone in Metro Detroit and the big men are paying EVERYONE, practically.

When I woke up after staying at DG parking lot a few conversations took place. A woman said "We all got keys to the system." I corrected her and said "You mean a password to a website."
She replies "Something like that.... Assitain.gov..."  *(Jumble, Jumble)*
Someone just said "she tried to give it to her."
I wound't really say that, but yeah. something .(dot)gov.

Effin A, "keys to the system." I hate how Obama and his team makes this sound so intriguing.
I just want to get in hi

Yesterday and today really, I was a little (I mean a lot) bent out of shape over this, but I was walking down the street and someone says "They raped you with a donkey, too... and a dog." Then he continues and says "last time, too." referring to being here in the D the first go around.
They immediately are told by Christopher "Don't tell her stuff like that."
Then it went into this whole spiel about how when I have more knowledge of what is going on to me or what I have been through it's becomes more of an honest experience for me, and I basically fight harder, and get more angry, and walk forth on an powerful mission with the strength of more dignity.

I saw him the other day, you know. I wanted to take my car and run him over. I just chose not to look.
I dont want to talk about him yet... Or ever again for that matter but, I will eventually.  Him is the person who did this to me, along with Eminem and President Obama, .. and other famous people, but it's a long and ever so exhausting story to tell.

So I have been so sad today... because after this came out they told me the rest of what happened to me, kinda. Christopher says "With a monkey, too. Because you wouldn't shave your legs." Then he turns around and says "We still have him."
He shows me a picture of this little monkey with the cuitest little face, he kinda looked scared and a nervous wreck, but adorable none the less.
The Christopher says "we are going to kill him."
Then the images came forth and the showed me being raped with a monkey. All of the monkey in my vagina. (almost)
He says "Remember those days you felt loose."
Christopher just said "His name is Alfred, actually." Referring to the coincidence that monkey Alfred is also the name of Alien Alfred. The aliens are a huge thing for us now. Tub-Tub, and Alfred. I dont remember if I wrote about them yet, but yes, I have seen Aliens or very well enhanced animatronics..
"I said how did he even fit in there?"

So... yeah, I'm messed up over this, because also, well...  I dont like animal abuse.

I dont want to talk about it.


I have a family you know, and I am scared at the thought of this for our young. Because this is what really tore me up to the point I want to forget everything and I feel so powerless... and I hate this and It's a really long story too and everything. I have been told about 20 times today that the story of my niece being raped in a mental institution happened. People also added that "we think Heather did it for the money, too."
I heard someone say "She said it wouldn't effect her cognitively later on in life."

Someone just drove by, and I have been told this before but thanks for the reminder... He was holding a mouse by the tale virtually and said "they put this is there, too."
Right.
This is the President of The United States of America doing this to people.


My niece hurts me. Very deeply.











No comments:

Post a Comment