Monday, July 25, 2016

I quit.

I give up..

So because there are two women who could be from the Bible.. please choose the other one.

Or not because Putin paid her a large sum of money to have sex with him, and then she molested his daughter Sarah that he has with that ball dancer. With her fingers.

Then the Queen put Putin in mind control after he said she was not a human being and he ended up fisting her. Yes, infant Sarah. He broke her hip, and spent months fighting for her life while he repeatedly raped her until her little body gave out and she passed.
Or vice Versa, Sarah could have been hurt before she went there, I forget. I deal with a lot.

I dont know how she died. I stopped talking to Putin before that. He recently told me that she passed one day when I asked how she was.

So, when this was exposed about 'Israel' Obama immediately told her through this technology "deny all child abuse accusations."


And she sit there and sells her ovums for money, and she insults me. And she thinks all the music that was made for me was made for her. I did a lot of work for this reputation. I didnt sit down and have a golden spoon in my mouth, I worked. Worked harder than anyone else I know.
Also, she let her boyfriend, or husband, or whatever urinate in her vagina and take a pee on her for income. So..


So... I am just tell you I quit being "God."  Or the "bride Of christ" Or the "Prophetess", Or the "offspring of David"

You people just dont listen.

I am abandoning people because America has made me this angry. They choose to molest children for income and whatever else they do... but I am done helping people. I am being taken for granted and no one loves me, so I quit giving you a new Heaven and Earth.

I have that right. I talked to God, he said no matter what I choose I will always make it into the gates of Heaven. You know I contain the secret truths, I am the key to the universe, Jesus married me, I am the tree of life, my life is directly form the bible, I am the leader of the seven nations, I am reestablishing God's kingdom on Earth, I am here to wipe out oppression for God's people, and everyone just keeps betraying me. All the music is my music.
I did this with my witty inventions, I got into these problems because of my great intelligence. I'm GRACE!!!! HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!






I have been saying this for a while, but I hate people anymore.

Honestly.




No comments:

Post a Comment