Monday, July 25, 2016

Dear God,

:The One Who Knows Me Best


I miss you. I miss talking to you. I miss your love. I miss everything about you. I miss my peace of mind and my life. I miss being carefree and loving.

I have come to terms today that I have a hard time fighting off illness. I cant breath anymore.

I love you soooo much. Please, whatever you choose for this land let your will be done.
I miss how close I was with you.
I miss being in meditation and walking with you. I miss you. My heart hurts so much. I cant convey the pain I am in, and it seems that I cant make them sit in their seats.


I have a hard time writing on here. I can tell everyone what i am doing for them, and they turn away from me. The situations that occur have been too drastic and I dont know what to do anymore.

Where is Jesus?
Why?


Why are humans not listening to me?

My is money more important than freedom?
Why the vices of men?

Why?


I really want a new Earth, I always will. I want peace and happiness for our People. I miss you.
I feel the amount of mind control I have been under is too much for me to bear.
You said I will not be judged for my confoundment. I have it been dealing with it a lot lately.

They told me once "Write it down and it will come to past."
I did, and what I wrote became reality.

What about the Middle East? Why is this happening to them? Why so much war and violence? Where is our peace?

What about Asia and China? Why are our leaders cruel and pedophiles. Why are we ruled over by evil?

Why didnt you know that humans could be evil? Why didnt you stop Eve?

Is there a platen out there like the garden of eden? Pure still.

Why am I raped so much?
Why do people think it's okay to partake is serious sexual abuse?

Why are things getting worse?

Why didnt I get income from the Church, and put on a podium like I asked from the Catholics?

Why does Hillary Clinton have more control over my body than I do?

Why is that every heath step I take, It's turned around on me?
Why am I being infected with diseases and cancers?

Why am I dying?

My am I raped 24/7?

Why am I alone?

Why is my family like this?

Why dont you take me home, then?


Why do people choose evil over me?


Why isnt the president in prison?





 






No comments:

Post a Comment