Tuesday, July 26, 2016

I really do try to follow God.

I know I have made some mistakes in my life, but the point being that I repent, and I try so hard to listen to Him and be a good person and love Him with all my heart, but let's be honest- all of this needs to come to an end.

All my trauma, all my hard work, everything. I would have always chosen a normal life and peaceful. I didnt ask for this, I didn't want to be around famous people all day and listen to how horrible of human beings they are. I didn't want to talk to Beyonce, or Kim and Kanye, I didn't want to have associations with Eminem and Dr. Dre. I didn't.  I definitely didn't want to talk to Beyonce, because she is so superficial and not well rounded, she's a baby rapist, I dont love her music- I never have. She wasn't an idol of mine. I think she is kinda ugly inside and out. She's annoying to speak with. She isnt a real person. She isnt deep enough for me. I like thinkers, she's not there for me.

I wanted to he happy, find love, get married, have a few kids, and love something. I wanted to restart my heritage/lineage without abuse.

That was my goal.
I wanted to write my little book about what I went through in California and find peace, and heal.

Then I was thrown into all of this without my permission. I found out everything I pretty much could have wanted to know about myself and my past.
I did really phenomenal work for people. I found my intelligence and what I was meant to do in this life.
I realized a LOT.

But, I hate this.
OKay.

I cannot stand what has happened to me and everything that I have witnessed. I feel at arms to help, I cant anymore. I want out.

I dont want to help people anymore.
Okay.

I dont want to be an evil person, but I dont want to be surrounded by others.

I really need to be left alone.

I dont want to have sex for money.

I dont want to have kids anymore, some days.

I dont like people anymore.

I dont like mind control. I never have.

I dont like people who are only after money and only find their value in income.
I dont like the rich.

I dont like the ghetto or the poor either.

I dont like black people, I dont like diseased, I dont like white people, I dont like people that smell bad, I dont like necrophiles, I dont like baby rapists, I dont like children either. I dont like my mother, I dont like my sister, I dont like my brother, I dont like father, my grandmother, my aunts, my cousins. No one. I love no one after all of this.

I dont like my vagina.

I dont like penis.

I dont like the governments.

I dont like people.

I dont like control freaks.

I dont like people telling what to do.

I dont like my body.

I dont like anyone.

okay.

no one.

I dont like people I knew.

I dont like the people who took the money.

I dont want to work for the children in the underground, and feel that they are dammed and I dont care anymore.
It's their fate, I quit.
I do care about them a little bit.

I dont like being forced to be an internal president.

I hate Obama.

I dont like this technology.

I dont like that no one listens.

I dont like people. Period.

I dont like prostitutes.

I dont like pimps.

I dont like pedophiles.

I dont like being watched.

I dont like intercourse with children.

I dont like Isis.

I dont like the Clintons.

I dont like the CIA.

I dont like the FBI.

I dont like animals anymore.

I dont like churches anymore.

I find birds annoying now.

I dont like my sense of humor.

I dont like people.

I dont like our agricultural system.

I dont like our medical system.

I dont like doctors.
I dont like hospitals.
I have lost respect for these organizations.

I dont like the industry.

I dont like money.

I dont like helping people.

I dont like satan.

I dont like Obama.

I dont like our government.

I dont like the royals.
I dont even like their kids.

I dont like anyone.

I dont like Putin.
I dont like Russia.

I dont like Balshar Al-Asad.

I dont like any Kardashian.

I dont like music.

I dont like models.

I dont like victoria secret models especially.

I dont like China.

I dont like V2k.

I dont like mind control.

I dont like the middle east.

I dont like grass.

Okay.

I am done.


You took a very kind person and ruined me.


I hope this world dies.

I have lost my apple..








No comments:

Post a Comment