Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Well, now you know I have a face of an angel.













"Fine, dont listen. Watch what happens." 




After all of this, I was just informed that Kim has to be more "pretty" than me, and then he added on "for income."

I told him, "I made more money than Kim in my first two years, than she did in her entire career."
He said "not internally."

I said "you can make Kim more beautiful, but just leave me alone."



Then I informed him that I will just sit back and watch the world end.
Because like I say. You need me, I suggest you learn to listen.

He laughed, and I added, I am watching!

Meaning that this is my life time. I am from the Bible.


Rat Bastard. Yes, I have a pirate mouth.


I tell him, in a tone that surely tells them you mind as well just stop:
 "Kim will never be more beautiful than me."

He went into how my vagina compared to her... He said "you're good looking for a Habibi."
Then he pointed to his arm indicating color and background, but we both know it means a prostitute. Of course I have to be the Illuminati Muse for the past four years, and dealing with psychopaths who what, try, and fail to rape me into submission.
I am a scientist of the highest Degree. I am protected by God, I am loved and very respected. Regardless of what the Government has done to me. I am strong and determined. They are literally just evil, like fucking Bashar Al-Assad who rapes and kills little kids and castrates them for voicing an opinion.
This is a fucking conspiracy! Okay!
And I believe Muhammad when he says that everyone involved in the conspiracy is from Shaitan. I am from the profit's line.
You people conspire against me! You have no value in the hereafter, or on Earth.


I told him "I am not making money off my vagina, I should not even be in this listing!"  (like Kim does)
If I am not here to make profit off my vagina, and her Johns or Tricks cannot buy me, then who the fucks care if she is jelious.

There is no competition here.

I typically dont compete with anyone.
And if I do it's for fun.
Because I pretty much always win.
I am a secure individual.
I dont like jealousy.



My God!


I was informed today that it is possible that an Alien (extraterrestrial) may have taken one of my ovums as well!
I asked Christopher when he "looked" for it, I asked if it was a violent abduction or kinder.
He said "violent."

I showed him a mental relation to feeling and intent, like how Obama abducted my eggs and how fucking evil he was while he did it!

Maybe they are saving it for me, maybe my egg will become a slave, maybe they are making a new line to save the earth as a plan b on the sudden disrupt that I pass...

Now I am running around thinking about universal terror just not what is on our home line.

I need to liberate the children. I think I will one day.

Free the people of the underground.


After all, I have extraterrestrial intelligence. I understand things like God gave them to me. Then it came down to my modern day family in my mind. I briefly talk about Isabella on Youtube and how she will join my family, although she has been terminated by the Rothschild's by now.

Now I will have an Alien Baby, too.

I dont know if I will save him/her.
I dont know if they are real.
I dont know why an alien took my egg, except for the obvious.

You know, because of all the things around me and the attraction I have brought to my area. Maybe it's because I am so smart. Maybe it's because I am beautiful.


I dont know.


I am really tired of Body Modifications. I hate them. I get them daily.


VLOG About ISABELLA, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, ETC.:





No comments:

Post a Comment