Thursday, July 28, 2016

Zika. Update.

I feel a level of Optimism I haven't felt in about a month tonight. I think I am allowed to write tonight, so for as much as it's worth I am.

They switch off my brains waves and I become stuck and almost brain dead more than not when I try to write.

Here is the deal with ZIKA:


Number one, I am dreadfully remorseful about that has taken place on the population of this world.

Number two, I was looking back at all of the blogs I have imputed and since I have started the endeavor of Zika, which is roughly less than 12hrs of work all together in a span of the last few month, I am still not done, and Ebola took me less than 72hrs all together, more like 3-5hrs consecutively. So I'm late, and indecisive at that.

Number three, Obama threatened to release another disease if I cured Zika and he has over 12 in back stock on the level of Ebola, Zika, Aids. So that is a thought to take into account while dealing with this epidemic.

Number four, everytime I sit and work on Zika I am horribly askewed from what I was participating in during that moment through Governmental Trauma. I.E. being given minor Microcephaly myself, being bashed in the head until I developed minor brain damage, having Zika patients put their infant in my vagina all through this technology, and the list goes on.

Number five, I am being threatened with them hurting my loved ones if I dont work on it, but if I do they are allowing me to be physically, mentally hurt and leading to possible death.

Number six, My Patient Care Plan is working a little because I dont want to work for people anymore, and that was one objective of my trauma is to stop my plans in actions on healing the world because MONEY is more important that Posterity to these people, like Obama and Hillary Clinton, and for that matter my inventions and endeavours become disruptive to thier income.

Number seven, I want to have control over Zika and what is happening to it so it will not be mismanaged and I need money at this point in my career so I can provide stability for me and build my future. No, money is never more important than helping people, but if I am at my lowest, I cannot be threatened with death over helping people, because what good am I for you if I am dead? Right. Like PID. Yes, this became life threatening to me, and I pushed through a lot for endless hours and days, months, and years to help people, and I realize that I have to heal me, and help me a little better. Well, a lot better.

Number eight, There are countries who what to see me succeed and countries who are trying to bring me down. Obama and Hillary want to defeat me because they never want to be caught up for all the corruption that have inflicted on the people. Like Hillary starting the first case of AIDS so she could get into the white house. Nothing like a little human sacrifice on the agenda for her. It's a daily thing. I have watched her do, I have talked to her personally about AIDS and seen her throw fits about me finding out, ect, ect. Okay, Hillary is a truly manipulative and evil person. She is the biggest hypocrite on the face of this planet as far as I have figured and needs to be brought down and come to justice, Obama too.

Number nine, Like my trauma entails I am being desensitised to emotional attachment to others. Is it working, yes... I think and I would say so. They are doing this though 24/7 conditioning and prismatic traumas that bring forth multiple reasonings and conclusions onto my personality, each leading to the next step and reaction. All things controled constructed and devised for my life at this point. Yes, I am exhausted. I keep saying this.

Number ten, I wish all of my Audio telepathy and trauma to be an example in court of what has been happening in this world for the last four years, since I have been at the center of it. I have proven Hillary as corrupt and malicious people internally time and time again that is why for some part I am still protected because I am a JUST woman and person in general. I can conclusively say that I make have good decision making skills except when I give up and feel defeated... then I turn into a raving banshee and well, at that point I tell people to not pay attention to me and heed no warning for my anger has engrossed me and I need to take a nap. Yes, naps help me a lot. During the hardest parts of my trauma, back when this was still baby learning to walk and everything about this was new and undisclosed to me, I asked a lot to be put to sleep and I literally was "sleeping all the demons away."
Here is a song that backs what I am saying up, because Like I have been saying all of this music has been written for me and this is one of my most favorite tunes: (it's beautiful)
Ella Henderson: Ghost.


Number eleven, I am under stress the eye does not meet. I have and God talks about this in the Bible "to not loose the Apple of my eye." It's around the verse that says all the music is my music because the Devil cant have it, and I get one of God's favorite things because yes, I think I may be here as the second coming and here to end oppression with all my witty inventions, be the leader of the seven nations, Bride of Christ, contain the secret truth, yield the sword of David, Be the tree of life, and have all these amazingly wonderful titles that God himself has bestowed on me. Yes, when I say that the Bible was written about me, I mean it's down to my birthday, my looks, my personality, the mayan mandala, religious relics, our profits, the music, me "playing the harlot," people that I know being in the Bible... ect... you name it, I account for it. I will talk about this in my life and I will make you sit in your seats, and I will rise up and save humanity. because I literally bring proof of God and you should know that I can walk on water and stuff that is super cool, and I have the key to the universe and I want to restore the kingdom of God on Earth, I am here to bring you a New Heaven and a New Earth, and just remember that THEY are the one who Pervert me, and I will not be judged for my confoundment, and I am the direct lineage of King David, and Pocahantas, and I just found out two nights ago that I am also related to Constantine the Great! My family evaded religious persecution by Hitler, I say dont follow Hitler,  Isis follows him... I say dont do that, and then evil rears it's ugly little head and does the complete opposite. Obviously, they must be scared, as the Bible says about my footsteps that the demons coward... I will pluck the verses out for you and give them to you, but just know I bind His word on my heart, and for as long as I have known life, I swear to you I have found the comfort and love in God. 
I love him dearly and forever. 
I want you to know that is not a joke to me, I am very serious when I say that about Him. I love Him. I love God, I love Jesus, I love our Angels, I love Heaven. I mean this. If you do not know one thing about me, know I love and respect our Father in Heaven. Very much, and I think with all my heart even though I mess up, and sometimes I can be a little rebellious. I have a lot to share about the lessons I have learned in life, and my hopes from the beginning were to teach and help people learn a better way (before that was exposed to me in revelations and the Bible) (Yes, we have all agreed that Revelations have started). So you dont have to go through that I have been through, because I still think that its just horrible. 
But really, I work for the Lord only. 
That is why I take command easily and I dont put up with crap, because you are not God, and well,... I'll tell you the rest later. 
No, I am not perfect, I was meant to be perfected. But lately I feel as if I have been stunted by how much evil I have seen and heard and endured.  I too, feel as if my heart has been hardened. 

God Bless... 

Number twelve, Because some want me to do better, and some want me to be worse, I feel with Zika that I am damned if I do, and damned if I dont. 

Number thirteen, If I do not take care of this epidemic sooner than later because I do not know if allowing another one to start on our people is a good idea- I always have in the back of my mind about the viruses "what if I can't cure the next one?"  I would like to let you know that later in life, I hope to also finish my development of curing microcephaly in laten stages. I also, along the same path, because for me one thing does not always mean one thing, I wanted to grow new limbs for people who need them, and heal bodies completely. I mean completely. I can do these things. So please, be patient in persecution. I want our people healthy- yeah I know a lot about substance viral rebounds and germs. I will do it correctly. All those wonderful gives and takes. 
This technology and its handler are a main cause for most of our illnesses.  
All in due timing. 

I have a lot to think about. 

I am also going to end war. With my witty inventions. 
God willing, always and forever. 







No comments:

Post a Comment