Friday, May 19, 2017

 So I just want to put outside of the queen is really making me angry the queen of England that is. So obviously I'm under obscene constraints from the people around me who believe that a power struggle is to control the entire world population through the meaning them and forcing them into savage sexual slavery and murdering them until their souls are departed  until their moral compass and so it's a party from their self and in capable of the guidance that we were born with and this is her developing an entire new generation of human beings that are demented and morally corrupt it to the point that we don't have an understanding besides the word income arm that are lessening our abilities to think and a critical thinking and our ability  and our abilities to thrive and every single thing that comes with this I am so done with this it's not even funny like I've been over it for likes a year now and like people don't understand why I'm over this but I've been over this like I'm just like completely just over the fact over this I'm just over this I'm over how I'm treated I'm over how people are I'm over how people try to interfere with my well-being and over murder I'm over prostitution  i'm over over over over listening to these people and hearing their needs and hearing what the fuck they have to say you'll get nothing  so you place the cleaners like it's wrong for the bride of Christ to you to cuss well got us I have a higher math and I am venting and I am being judge for nothing more nothing less than anybody else's so it's really not that wrong and laura does love it the one that is correct with and for me to cuss and the time that I'm slain  doesn't seem inappropriate because for all you have known you have turned off my ability to use high and vocabulary which is definitely needed to fight you so I just use that you know I bitches him and fuck you in Compton scene of how angry I am for you you know to tell you that like your dog and you're not welcome in the kingdom of God because you're a whore monger and you're just not welcome here and like you're not welcome in the kingdom of God because you're say the nest and I am  and you can't judge me for it because of course you're the one who has made me disgusting and you're part of them and they are the reason then they are the problem and it is them I'm really really can't really judge me for this because your fixation is absurd and you're being obnoxious and it's too repetitive to be truthful because the mouse the highest form of mind control is repetition until it is ingrained with you  so I'm just over following anything that is their their ordinance and their understanding of me and I'm pretty content as a human being and as a person that I am and I'm pretty secure in my actions and my motives here and I don't think you're going to sway because I think this is one of the most corrupt or times that the world has ever face and I just don't agree with how corrupt everybody's been  and I also don't appreciate your input on every single thing that I I mean I can't move a muscle without input guys this is a little overbearing this is obnoxious this is redundancy this is ridiculous this is wrong everything that you're doing is wrong it's incorrect you're in accurate your petty you're in moral your untruthful you're mean you're the problem because no one person walking a single  and trying to just make a normal life herself and not wanting to be right since mission I'm sorry that you guys couldn't like programming correctly to listen to you but I really just don't agree with you so I really feel like you've done so much to me to for me to just like agree with you anymore like you do you tip the Canover and it's float out and then now like there will be no harnessing of your words to me like you and less you're god you're really really don't have I really can't respect feel like I don't I really don't respect you  I fully don't respect you because you've done too much to me yet you just use you've involved yourself in something that should've never been high into the grieve that you feel like like this is acceptable for humanity to behave in a notion that they don't quite understand fully just to cut off our fortune and that's what you're doing if you're turning the gold to them just to go  just to cut off our blessings and then your copy writing words and descriptions that God has a different meaning of it's kind of like when you say one thing but it has like multiple different meaning than you've pick up the objective that's going to best work for you but then you use the cover up that's going to best describe what people want to hear because you're just being blasphemous and lying to us and very manipulative like the manipulation factor here I just can't get down with the dog pound guys I just can't do it I just cannot do it my mind this is not want me to be with  with you my mind is does not find pleasure in listening to you on my mind just in my heart does not find this attractive like you're just not attractive to me like so we're just over it you know you've lost all your like everything that glitters is in gold is very true but you've lost all your appeal to me like this is just unappealing it's not worth it  I mean the fact that you just turn off my vocabulary and my ability to think in large quantities of expression is pretty fucking rude I mean controlling one's mine is just wrong to the point that you know people should have free will and you're not very much allowing for he will hear at all against on me like  and I know for a fact that God is real and I stand with him because I don't believe that God like invented us to be the penis and what is happened is very Heynis it is one of the most her Renda's and Hanus things that you don't humanity other if it is that I'm not going along with it and if I want to express myself saying bad words guess what I'm going to have fucking Tourette's for a sec it all right and I really don't care because that's.

 So everything is a combative reality right now I want to say everything all inclusive but I would say most things so you are causing me pain is this going to cause you more suffering and that's just all there is to it so oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment