Monday, May 1, 2017

 Right now the great fixation over me has to be do with my maternal deeds in this world which is in part that they obviously want me to bear child soon.  Warning I'm not going to edit this I'm riding with my dictation technology and I really don't want to go back through and add all the punctuation but since I have to vent and I'm going to vent on here I really want to talk about how much I hate the fact that I am under this since being that I am president or forced to be a certain type of way that I don't have children because I do not want a child at this present time in my life.  For all of you that you've known like I've always love kids and I hope that I have a child one day but it is imperative to me that I do find a nurturing relationship and I do find love and with the world circumstances and with the control around my life and in that's great abundance I just don't feel but these things are in my near future. I can say  I can say is that it's not fair for me to have gone through what I have gone through been a victim of social construction repeatedly been forced into a shadow government game philosophy that is prevailing over all of us and not to be Grange my independence my liberty and not to be given justice that I deserve from the acts in the humanities that I've happened to me  there is no way that I will bring a child into my residency tuition with all that is around me I watch my family being slaughtered been switched my own self been slaughtered been switched for all of this and I must know that my technology must happen for us for me to feel comfortable and confident and bringing in a offspring of my own into this world and those days are not here just yet baby gone they have but they are not in my grasp at this point.  The arbitration of the governments in our world against its people bring no fundamental of peace but bring and Heynis idea of the concept of difference in peace and these things I will never abide by these things I will never agree in for how the breach or an technologies is being handled is not for the site of mine but is for  but it is for the distraction of others and until I can build myself a world where I have peace and I have prosperity in until I can build my independence and where I bow down to only God and do no other man I do not choose your path for my being I would never choose these things this person that I am and I will never agree I will never agree with you about the thing  you have done to me. You're speaking today that off on the world if it is possible you want your own present reality into a place that is extraterrestrial extra beans are these things of candy wise for the bearing of our offspring are these the things that will eventually happen to our planet into our people but we read we become more than just a human being?  It is possible with my dignity and my placement in this world as possible with my phone about my life my brother sees my prophecies about my life that I do excelling to a place where there is the potential of my own collection of difference if this is happened for my own nurturing and knowledge and for my own self and if this is the place that God will place me to be as I want And these things are these things are for my potential.   As of right now I understand that my albums have been teleported that you killed the original Grace and put me in biological into a woman named Sarah and other women that went through the same and different demonstrations of cruelty that I went through and developed in but not quite on the extremities of what I went through just to prove to the human consumption and to the human mind that  that there is no power greater than what is the stowed upon one another that I am out of control and there is no control of my own self year that I do not belong to me but I belong to them and this is a great sorrow for my own self to know that I will have to go back through time to find my own open to dig my own self to open my own life and to bear my own offspring and this is what I want and these are things that I will eventually live up to or I will die trying which doesn't seem to ignorant because of course if you do you says that we're going to be rolled over by this regardless and we're not quite as mighty as what has already become because were kind of ignorant I don't know how else I can stressed ignorance that is upon me that is around me that is around me that a boy it's very how the reality of what I know and what I feel these people are evil that I've done this to me they are corrupted their wicked and they do not want the intentions of humankind to survive but they want the intentions of humankind to be under control total and Autre control there is nothing that we can deliver it to there's nothing that we can attract ourselves and 3000 years we are not even supposed to be able to think for us of our free thought will be gone and we will be a muse a big attitude for growth and distraction for rise of powers and falls of made for what we  but what we have no intentions of preventing in this day and age for our futures but what we agree with for what we do not understand that we forgive ourselves so we do not know I am likely and he's these whenever five on us because 3000 years or I will see the angels angels will be here within 3000 years and the angels are mighty mighty mighty beans right here than Austin my idea than them in mightier than possibly all of the worlds energy combined doesn't make one  does not make one nano second of what they have already understood so again where wallowing in ignorance and they just don't know what to do with all of their crops and so they're pouring it out upon the people is what we have become so I'm not gonna be forced into the situations that they are saying that they are trying to make me become a different being when I want is when all I want is God quite honestly that's my focus that's my intentions that's my love that's where I abide in and as a believer of the hereinafter in as a believer of heaven then as I believe in  hell I do not wish to spend my eternity in the gray wickedness I do not wish to spend my intern Indy and grab some Satan and I do not wish to abide in sane through and I will not for that matter this is the resurrection we are here it is happening at the resurrection is more if I ask more than just an accident it's more than just the reincarnation of being it is this book  it is the spoken truth is what is here but was here and what will be here to come it is deeper than what we are receiving and for us to dumb down the reality of the present situation and not present world's conceptual agreement with in the universe is idiotic and irony of this is when I have it say it's going to come and bite us in the fucking ass but that's just me. And to say the least it's not really just me because in nature and in the universe and what we are governed underneath which is God's will and God's law which is the laws of our science which is not necessarily in different to say that miracles do exist and to be delivered to the fact that miracles or scientific is to say that for gives and takes four equals and oppositions what will happen is already second time it is already places  these things are written before us before creations before existence these things are written when we were cast down cast out of our garden and the curse is falling on there's no way out of this there's no humanly power to override the effects of what you have done we are not ignorant  but we are idle and we are on manual power and in the manual manipulation we live in an automatic world in automatic time but there is no thought-provoking in less there is nothing that is deep that his resignation that is something that is bringing us or lowering us or believes of us there's no rebound is no regard we live in constructed care to divide and conquer to bring to you that lives in our luckily for us  there will be an intervention and that's why I just really don't have to play the fucking bullshit because it's not gonna be me it's going to be the angels because you know the greed of God y'all motherfuckers ain't fucking mighty let's just put it this way you think you're fucking hot without a fucking energy consumption and utilize Asian and construction is so fucking goddamn fucking brilliant well it's really not and I'm sorry for saying GD but let me just fucking put some shit in your motherfucking perspectives real quick you didn't fucking create the universe I don't fucking take God's kindness for his weakness because he will fucking destroy your assets  there's no reason for me not to do what I am told by our heavenly father there's no reason for me to not know what I am supposed to do with myself with my person with my body with my being with my spirit for hereinafter there's no reason that I do not know what I and now I am on the path of my grade does to me and my promise and my purpose there's no reason for you not to realize that I will not deviate from these my goals are ultimate   People men who act as if they are a God but they are not sworn to him from his own you or force you or blasphemy  your words will not move on like the prophecies of our father your people will be corrupted and they will die and life will bearing your wisdom with your actions in this present day or not believes will be this constructed and what do you have held against me and my life is ultimately what you have done and it is ultimately what you will face for this is a maternity that you are building for your own  memories and your enjoyment is not quite what you will understand maybe you're too young to know because of her wickedness updated hard and you being able to thrive.  I was told that I will have to listen to this one and this woman has body I am now in in biological as myself and I said no I do not have to listen I just to have to hear them I do not have to listen to you I do not have to listen to what you believe I do not have to be as you as for me or how many times this is happened to me I am my own person and I do love God and love does conquer all 

No comments:

Post a Comment