Monday, May 1, 2017

 Right so onward with venting because I could barely read the first couple paragraphs last thing that I hurt because of how bad this with analyze me my boys with analyzed I mean my voice was analyze know you get out. So anyways I'm really tired of being forced into situations it's been like a fundamental like progress and then I've been on like this March off please leave me alone please  please leave me alone please Grammy mind the pendants please stop raping you please stop forcing me to be certain type away please stop controlling my mind please stop putting me an automatic manipulation please stop lying about me like this please can you just like you show me a little grace for ones like just let's just stop for a second and really give me some grace like give me some breathing room like it took me three years to fight for my like personal rights to even helpful oxygen which I'm not even getting my full oxygen so I bought some oxygen tanks and I'm sure that I'm going to go  and I'm going to get a little bit more health from that because you know it's really hard when every single thing that is about you and I really want you to like place a pinpoint on about about you is controlled through the people that have basically tried to murder you that I was stocking you know that our vilifying you that are demeaning you that are analyzing you incorrectly you that are not putting you just be a natural person like  can I just live can we just live for a second and can I just live because it's so hard for me to just live like is there no make you take all of this but you cut out like the basic human dignity is that we have as if they are completely irresponsible to your Moto bike do you know oxygen or muscle mass or physiological needs I mean  should I mean these things and not be governed by people who are this year responsible let alone covered by anybody unless it is your self or is somebody that has your best motives in their heart and it's blatantly obvious that you're here to destroy the fucking earth because y'all motherfuckers interior responsible to give some people some credit and the fucking basic breathing room I mean to put it like this short and blunt and in layman's terms you're just fucking rude and you're just fucking mean  and you're just fucking wrong all days like you have been trying to force me to be a certain type away and you have been setting up in discriminate bike actions within the whole sociological whole environment just for the Alcom to defeat my love for God basically how much pressure do you have to place onto one thing for it to change its into higher relation with its origin  like how do you figure this is going to work OK well we made the Adam bomb so we place enough pressure on one couple things to this place it's entire origin but not really because this is kind of how you know consumption fucking happens I mean like you have to I mean this is 2017 guys were not that advanced and I'm sorry to break your fucking bubble just because you got some fucking technology and you can fucking tell the poor and you're pretty fucking people and biological and you can rapidly you speed up  bubba blah so you have like these technological Vances that are that were concealed for almost 100 years that should've been disclosed to the public for the protection of the public and now you're pouring it out in the public for the control of the public because of the deceit that you believe is in the aspects of your own well-being because of her text you but I don't want to be involved with you I want to be able to go on and do what I want to do I want to go to school and I want to become a physicist that I want to fucking drive and I want to make a new inventions that I want to help people and not separate from what you want me to be you are trying to  and it's kind you're trying to change me and it's kind of fucking idiot it's just like the irony of like your stupidity by you not listening to what I am as a person like you can feel what I feel at this point in time but you know how deeply this resonates within me when I say something like you know how fucking strong I feel things when I am certain about something you know that I'm fucking certain about it like that I'm not fucking stepping down bro because I know there's no error and what I'm fucking saying and I know for a fact that I have separation for my own.  For meal good enough to know that I don't have to be alike with you and if you don't listen to like the Bible and like all of it spirituality and like if you don't listen to them as a physical part of the other portion of the Bible and you don't understand how that applies so I'm out with the relationship with in the universe and within time like there's something that's comparable like that's wrong because these things will be in truth no matter what like this is going to be proven a stress because it already pretty much as it's already here like there's no way around if you don't listen I need like you're just gonna have to deal with more bullshit fucking later to hear keep telling you not know that's not right no it's not right to write the entire fucking all right no it's not right to put everybody in biological know it's not like right but everybody and fucking you know income if I can slaughter them know it's not right to do the shit it's not healthy for fucking our humanity it's not healthy for a long Jevity it for living it's not healthy for us it's not healthy for offspring it's not healthy to get fucking switched it's not healthy for us it's not healthy to fucking poison our fucking food not healthy to Pocket Skinner writer fucking biological system it's not fucking healthy to fucking kill her fucking I need like you're just gonna have to deal with more bullshit fucking later to hear keep telling you not know that's not right no it's not right to write the entire fucking hard no it's not right to put everybody in biological no it's not like right but everybody and fucking you know income if I can slaughter them know it's not right to do the shit it's not healthy for fucking our humanity it's not healthy for a long Jevity it for living it's not healthy for us it's not healthy for offspring it's not healthy to get fucking switched it's not healthy for us not help you to fucking poison our fucking food not healthy to Pocket Skinner writer fucking biological system it's not fucking healthy to fucking kill over a fucking animal kingdom is not fucking helping to Pocket boys and I fucking blew it with the fucking  The fucking healthy to keep on fucking doing the shit and you're just fucking think that y'all can just fucking put a Band-Aid on a Band-Aid on a Band-Aid on a Band-Aid until every single fucking thing is just so fucking covered up but there's no fucking problem but that's not true because your rapidly and accelerating Lee changing our entire fucking species and this is a big fucking deal it's a huge fucking deal and you're doing it to fucking pretty much every single fucking person and you're fucking doing it under the ordinance that it needs to be done for fucking social fucking piece and it is corrupt and it's wrong and is not happy it's just so fucking wrong  I mean because I did not turn out to be the person that you wanted me to be because I had individual life and I had life experiences that change my perspective and change my reality to be a certain type of person that I desire for myself and it pisses you off that a person that comes from something that is so her Renda's as the strength to rise over what you have put me in so you must feel that it is a necessary that it is necessary to control this one single person you started this entire fucking thing over one fucking person not wanting to be a whore you  you realize how wrong that is because I fought for my independence because I thought for the fucking independence of our people so you fucking told everybody that this is how it's going to be regard air regardless just to make your actions against this one person acceptable like do you think this was a little unsubstantiated the I think this is was a little unnecessary do you think this was a  bit too much like I don't like the fact that I was a fucking child prostitute I don't like the fact that I was a presidential child prostitute I don't like the fact that 90% of the fucking pedophiles in my fucking network or nasty scummy fucking faggots I don't like the fact that I was raped by them I don't like the fact that you're trying to force me to have a fucking attraction to all these types of fucking people I don't like the fact that you're trying to fucking set up my fucking future with people that come into my fucking life to control them to control me to control my fucking  my future a.k.a. my child or children that eventually I would like to have born out of me carry it in my woes mine mine  I don't like the fact that I was fucking pimp to fucking you know some of those disgusting people walking the face of this fucking planet like I don't like the fact that I've had to carry their fucking disgusting my fucking back I don't like the fact that you're trying to fucking demean me I don't like the fact that I'm being more I don't like the fact that you have this much control over myself I don't like the fact that you're trying to make it believe that I should be what you want me to be because of worry regardless it's going to fucking happen  on the contrary your regardless God rules and God does govern and your regardless y'all motherfuckers are either going to get checked by me without my science typic inventions and on my witty fucking ideas and all my witty fucking places that I want to do and what I want to be where you're going to get checked by the Angels and your regardless this is what the fuck is going to happen to this fucking planet you will either have a new earth with bounties of glory in love and kindness and happiness abound in every fucking planet I mean every fucking corner of this world  are you are going to reach your fucking famine and you are going to allow them as a public to do this because we don't know what to do because we are segregated too often and to quickly and no doesn't matter if you don't believe in God it doesn't matter what you are you're religious purposes it does not fucking matter what your orientation it is does not fucking matter I was believing that wickedness should be there is or was not having enough faith to fucking pull our humanity together and rise above what is happening is wrong it's odd for us don't you think that's a little fucking Audi you think our ancestors would just be like oh yeah well let's just we have always fought our price or is what depresses us has always been fine if you don't fucking believe that money is the newest form of oppression you can just look at what the fuck they're happening there segregating are hard they're touring it out of her fucking chest they're giving it to somebody else and they're not letting you fucking feel for your own fucking children your own fucking kids dude like I've been to this my entire fucking life dude it to you that you will or you won't do that you will you will care or you won't and it looks to us that humans might not have much of a care Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment