Tuesday, May 2, 2017

 Like you really need to study the Bible you really need to study the Caraun you really need to study the traditions of Buddhist understandings the metaphysic whole teachings that they had left behind or demonstrated to the technology that we are facing in our present-day if you look at Jeremiah when he speaks to you about this watering pot in the holes in the faces and not to be scared of them when he speaks to you about the translations of our telepathic networks and when he speaks to you and his primitive time or being which is not primitive because you know they were still smart of us but they didn't have acknowledge  they didn't have the acknowledgment or the collectedness to access the quite large demonstration of technological advances that we deal with generations upon generations will keep on doing greater and larger technological Vances in the first generations and this is how we will develop but you have to understand that we are governed by God and ultimately we don't really have control over what is happening we have free will because it gives you your choice and he gives you the except  gives you the acceptance of love and he gives you these things we are losing our ability to feel love for one another this is a bad thing even I am under these constraints where I am losing my ability to feel the love and desire that I used to more deeply than what I have been  luckily for me the love that I have for our heavenly father is so great that I don't think that I will ever ever ever change in me because I really do desire to spend my life in my intern Indy with him in heaven and Mike this is something that will always be a motivation for me and I will always be something that I will care about I really hate people trying to change the story of my own person I really hate these things and going back into the metaphysical Bible like when you speak of the translate leaving when he speaks of the  when John or Jesus speaks of the translation of you must pay attention to the spirit of being in this because we live in a hole and I have in the spiritual body we actually possess a very powerful force of nature within ourselves that is gravitational within the bounds of physics here like we have a spirit guys and it is real and it lasts pretty fucking pretty much until you know we were here for the beginning of time today and what time we were spoken before before and after like you really have to make choices  I mean it's pretty simple guy left the 10 commandments Moses gave us the 10 Commandments those aren't too hard to fucking abide by you see the Bible go from this period of time to this. Time is the Mohammed and you see Buddha see Mohammed's prophecies he's obviously Acura he was obviously a profit he obviously spoke from God he obviously had knowledge of God he obviously interpreted his voice into his own understanding he obviously picked up on today and they age it's obvious the resurrection because people are being resurrected no we're not going into people's grades yet and pulling them out but I  but I'm sure were bound to wake the dead because were only partially dead at the point of our resurrection at this point in time but the fact of the matter is I mean we have China who says that you have to get a government ordinance for reincarnation like these things are happening to us all over the earth and I do think that there is a disc conception or a misconception of morality here like the fact that our own humanity's are being ripped BART and we're selling our children for wine and these things are happening in our data has laminate lamination  does the resolute like relations is here it's happening all that stuff is happening dude like there's not a fucking thing in revelations that's not fucking happening like I see it maybe because I'm in the middle of it but I see it do you know what I'm saying God to live but I just do what he says and try to be good people and love love love love our teachers and listen to the tank minutes and do under others as you want on it   And read Proverbs and does listen like you had there's like everybody says the Bibles boring and like there's nothing like a vegan about it and do that it's fake and that's because we live in a time of darkness like we're still going through this time of darkness but you're so kind a C in the relation of what's happening to the reality of what's happening like if you read that and call you from a very analytical scientific mind which I very much Jim like this is probably one of the most profound things that I have ever fucking place my eyes on my God it's glorious and I don't use glorious lightly  like their secret decoder inns in there that teach you how to build stuff that are so freaking marvelous like it teaches you how to transcend believe understand you're freaking lake entire fucking being into you know your spiritual your body your metaphysical your your life it is you about your your your history like this is this is your history this is how the planets became like it teaches you about our brothers in the universe that I teach at water sister did you do about the angel the teachers about where we come from it teaches you about the origin do you not know about the origin like the origin is so cool like we used to study  but the origin is for real just watch guys I'm still going to do all the things of God sent me out to do it I'm still going to build a new earth because I'm not dead yet Grace is still alive Grace is still here I am still here I'm still Kickin and I am still telling you I'm preaching to you and I'm still out there trying to get what I want done and I'm still doing it but I'm telling you every single thing that I know about this world and every single thing that I know about science and everything will thing about my witty inventions at all is because of God like if I could just use one  anyways when is this is I ask God how he does it any kind of gives me like the right directions and like that's me on like little task and ask him like OK will how do you like how does this work and like he kind of shows me in my heart and my mind and my spirit and my time and you kind of shows me how he started it and he kind it and that's why am a processes because I understand him and he's working order because I don't have knowledge of God because I love him so deeply guys and if you don't know one thing about me you should know that I really love him  I have so much content in my life for knowing him a lot of shit and my heart is at peace except for today besides the fact my family my heart is pretty much happy and I think him for that because I can't even like I just need to read more so I can like tell you guys more so I can like speak more 

No comments:

Post a Comment