Monday, May 8, 2017

The long road to freedom.

I am not sue were this is going, but to the best of my abilities I am still trying to fight for freedom from what has oppressed me.

My life is in tangles with some of the worst humans in this world. They have been the stark evil that has haunted me from the time of conception. Going out of their way to control every filament of life that I have cherished as a freedom, and later to come to acknowledgement of as a false sense of reality. For the majority of my life I was held captive to their offenses against my will, and it was an
unbeknownst realism to me. Its something that was so hidden to my judgment that it affected every action I chose. My mind for the longest was calculating the memories of the abuse I endured, but my person did not see this. I was the child they took to go bump in the night with, and I was the woman they have never let go of. I am exhausted with this all. Trying to escape the grasp of  evil is a tiresome task. I want to be whole again, and I want the dignity I deserve.


Pictures of me under intoxicant keep showing up on my Instagram and facebook. People were sending me hard evidence now. I would listen to children being tortured, I would hear a child who was myself. I would watch as this child was changed and put through rigorous mental and physical torture in mind control experimentation. I was harassed, raped, torn apart, dosed with antrax, all in the name of money and scientific development. I was took from my bed, driven to my abusers homes or hotels, forced to serve and lay unconscious. I was infected with Hiv, and lost my body afterward. I was a new physical body over 400 times by the time I was 21. Now It's near 600. At the age of two I was ripped from limb to limb by a man's two fists in my vagina, sometimes 5 times a month.  I was sold to billionaires, trillionaires, and street scum. There has been nothing they wouldn't do to me for money. I was took and placed in pedohiles homes that were the middle class, I was bathed in my blood and sacrificed in satanic rituals with the rich. Presidens, Queens, Diplomats, musicians, Pedophiles. I was one of the hardest pimped children walking the American continate. My ovums were sold, and my offspring's fathers were our world leaders. I have been Hispanic, black, Russian, Arabic, and I was all still me. I cant speak sometimes, I cant even breath oxygen if they didn't allow me to.  By the age of two I had 600+ people rape me in person. I was sold and prostituted to over 200 million people in my life, and the numbers are still rising.

This is my life.

I think you understand my I hate this.
I am capitable of building a new Earth.
That's why I fight this, because I hate this.



No comments:

Post a Comment