Sunday, February 11, 2018

And I start off this ultimate amazing dictation service again so I can write this as quickly as possible and get it out of the way. So I'm trying to work really don't know what else to do I obviously need to gain money and only way that I'm going to be OK money is by working. And doing something and I don't know if people really aware that they going to income I just saw that I happens when I going to go I'm not going are you not quite aware of it and there's very little part of my original body left and spread out and basically trying to be myself 25 so there are some things that I want to work on my end I know devices but also I need to go to school so this year I'm going to go to Truckee  and I'm going to get a house for myself and next year I'm going to be in school and be able to focus on it slowly and William TV on time with school for this which is true I did last semester last time I was in. It's been really hard for me to like find stability in order to like it so I wasn't life and for that little bit weary about this but I will be home because I can do a lot of things on there and it will be in Hiedi in being on the road which would be good for me really worried that I've lost my family I'm kind of sad but in the same appointment when I try to get them back the storm in order to negatively affect my actions and therefore be positive action reaction and it basically fucked up my back basically fucked up my ability to get them back so I deafly want I don't know I still am world what's going on in the world is kind of going out of my scope of reasoning honest to God. So I'm a little discouraged because I 

No comments:

Post a Comment