Monday, June 13, 2016

Right, So...


I had A talk with Hillary Clinton this morning. I talk to her personally often. She put extra emphasis on how she "personally" owes me 14 Million Dollars.
I said "You owe me a lot more than that!"
She then said "Personally."  Followed with this gesture of head nod that tells of someone ashamed they made it through the days with doing so much, and yet the consequences are sever enough to bring the embarrassment of carelessness, something often found in Hillary's ultimatums.  After all I have become a muse for these people, and she is the careless pedophile. Like all pedophiles, their downfalls are much rejected by lust.
I talked about being serialized, and how I have left behind a good enough (*circled and prominent in realty*) paper trail. I have told therapist, social workers, even the police, and wrote it a few times all over the internet. I have seen myself cry at the fact every part of womanhood has been ripped away from me, and I feeling too weak to nurture relationships again. I have placed video's on youtube, begging to get this technology criminalized and come out for the truth in our lives as we fall to what I have seen in my own reality as one of the most corrupt government handlers known.


About a week or two ago Barack Obama said he owes me 36 Billion, or something like that.
Because they did so much to me.



I come here to vent, let go of my mind for a minute and tell the honest written truth to the woes I have seen, I work on my little science experiments. Talk about my trauma by the US Government.


I write incredibly graphic events. Horrendous in Nature. Somethings I wish I never looked at and saw. Somethings that I never wished I went through.


I talk about the inside workings of our Internal Government System.

I feel as if though, you should know I thinking I may have failed at this.

I didnt get the message across.

I didnt say everything.

And if I did, it was rejected and written off as punitive, or worse- taken part in against me. Only for a mere lie of momentary gain, subsequently a loss.
If you people dont think we have to pay this conspiracy off with our hands, you might want to check the balances. Nothing is free.
Obama is bankrupting this Country and it's happening in front of our faces.

I heard that America is due to fall in 200 years. That is two or three short lifetimes, and this is the start.
You better start caring more about the corruption in our Government and demand reversal of the abuse we have been put under. I still believe there is power in numbers.
We all know right from wrong regardless of the money. There are babies with their eyes being removed, raped and slaughter just for the fun of these people. If you have supported this, you should walk to hell. Right where the Devil wants you.
Do not believe the lies of these people.


Obama lost a lot of money on me.
So he hurt me.
Internal Government is allowed to bid on human beings. Each Patient Care Plan they choose gives them money. So for each person Obama gives Cancer he receives money for.
I cured a lot of diseases in my day.
You can see the problem here.







No comments:

Post a Comment