Tuesday, November 8, 2016

where I left off from last night... i'm going to be using voice to talk on my phone to write this next segment of my blog so please excuse the punctuation.

 I was talking about working with developmentally disabled individuals in Michigan. This is how everything kind of happened. I really want to let you examine my control and let you understand from a first person view point what it is like to live under the breath of nature  under the oppressive nature of somebody else's mentality. I kind a like rain like this I kind of like writing like this because it is part of a technological caught her development cultural development and it really shows the efficiency of 2016. It's almost the new writing style.
 So I realize kind of but this is it making you sit in your seats. There's not much white knuckling that's going on with my writing because I don't think that it's really truly affecting emotional states of people. I don't know how to express the overwhelming and unbound pressure of what it's like to be a victim of  mind control. It's like walking into Corredor that you can't escape and do you see your life in front of you but it's not from your viewpoint. It's a literal wait it literally hold to mass and gravity and it's literally affecting you affecting you.  I almost describe it as like an inner and outer body experience at the same time. If you've ever had freep sleep at parallel park paralysis then it's kind of being in a state of this order and connection to self  but no control over environment and occurrence at. Anxiety for me was infiltrated through my control technology. In my opinion it makes it falls or  A technological development and not innate or natural. It's something like Louis and ones own self to delete delete delete delete delete well that didn't work. Anyways it's like losing one's own self to something in a physical  if is a goal existence that you're part of but you don't obtain too. Sometimes my control for me has been out of control like I am completely at his mercy. It's odd and as the amount of my control continues to grow stronger on  me I noticed different subtleties of what was and what could be I know it is how my my control was with the child and what it's like to be put into manual manipulation in my adulthood.  The complexity of my control existence is so vast that it's really hard to sum it all up in just a few paragraphs. There's so much intricate detailing and confirm if that happened in my control I have still I still have a hard time explaining it. I hope you got it understand  I hope you can understand how difficult this is been for me and how much I have gone through at the hands of people have done myself with violent acts and horrible horrible her Renda's torturous humiliating I don't even have the words to describe the infliction of abuse that I received by the people who are continue this on me. Looking back at the  looking back at things I you know like I cried a lot when I found out about internal child prostitution and what was happening to the little kids around me and it made me feel really really really bad I would you know curl up on the floor ball and I would just cry with O because they can never escape this or I hope that they can .  Talking to other victims mind control and your kids that are kept and sellers on dirt floors or in cold concrete pad it cages and Barb you when you suspect slaves and object it kind of breaks my heart a lot. All that together  all them together and third I don't know you can see the boy you like I can see like similarities between what I've gone through and what they are going through in mind control going through in my control mine control  and it's so depressing to know that we had this great nation and the beautiful land and yet we have underground Hollygrove of happening and there's thousands of kids like literally thousands of body thousands of people thousands of orphan child slave and these horrible horrible indecencies to humanity that are happening and nobody is helping to prevail over it and get them out.
 These kids are raped in the mom dressed technology these kids are right in the room through this technology from in vitro whatever you got that idea. Their lives are vilified and I can't tell you like if I could express you are horrible it is to let your eyes  upon things like this it's going to be really hard for me to collaborate the wording to get you to know. These kids are genetically modified and harvested from different people's albums or they are literally produced through like having sex with dead that's a good example of how these kids come to develop into the world.  I wish I could hold them and keep them I wish that I could mother name and care for the right ways I like hey could you know I wish that I could see their lives so much better I wish so much further Prieto beverages for their freedom from this .  The torture that I've seen these kids into your is far worse than anything that I've ever seen and I news or on the Internet or on TV. And I mean that would like the uttermost and Searradi and I hope you guys live then do that since. He sincerity and I hope you guys listen to that.  A child she has she asked why don't people protect that she was one from the underground and these kids go through rigorous psychological torture like similar to mine and probably forward and she answered incorrectly about my actions and what I would do and p

No comments:

Post a Comment